- This event has passed.
Friends of Children’s Harbor Auction
June 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Each year, hundreds of wonderful and unique items and experiences are offered to top bidders. Our annual auction features an opportunity to provide funding for the upcoming summer camp season which supports different organizations with thousands of campers. We are hosting both a Virtual Silent Auction as well as an in-person Silent and Live Auction event! The items available at the virtual vs. in-person auctions are exclusive, so we encourage you to participate in both!
Check out the event details below!
VIRTUAL SILENT AUCTION
- Online bidding opens: June 6, 2022 at 12 a.m.
- Online bidding closes: June 10, 2022 at 11 p.m.
- Items available for bidding online are available for the Virtual event only. Separate items will be available for the in-person event.
- After bidding ends, we will contact you for item pick up. Items can be picked up either in Birmingham or Lake Martin, depending on your preference.
- To participate in online bidding, please register by clicking the button below then click “Get Started” to create an account and enter your credit card information.
IN-PERSON LIVE + SILENT AUCTION
- The Friends of Children’s Harbor Auction celebrates its 16th year of fundraising on Saturday, June 11, 2022 at Willow Point Golf & Country Club from 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- All new items will be available to bid on for the in-person Silent and Live Auctions.
- There will be no check out the night of.
- Items will be available to pick up at Willow Point on Sunday, June 12th from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- If you cannot pick up items then, we will arrange a pickup time in either Birmingham or Lake Martin, depending on your preference.
- Purchase your tickets below – tickets are limited! Reserved seats are SOLD OUT!